Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm having megalomania

I'm having megalomania, I'm having it with tea. I've just looked at something and gone 'oh I invented that' and then, mere moments later, 'bull-fucking-shit, not even I believe that [weirdarse megalomaniacal shit]'. I think maybe I peaked too soon. Maybe if I reajusted my thought patterns, just a little, I'd come out with something a little more satisfying. Maybe, 'hey, I invented that', then,' hmmmmmm did I?' then, 'yeah, yeah I really think I did' and perhaps, 'am I really sure, I mean it's a pretty common thing, everyone does it...' with, 'you know, I'm not so sure now, it's kinda like that time when I started using that word, and like everyone else did, and I thought it was me but then the whole Britain thing was pretty cool at the time and...and...and...' and then [something like], 'hello, megalomania, my old friend...' See what a nice easy set down can do for a girl? Oh yeah, that's right. Nothing. It's like the quick set down, only more drawn out, longer, more painful, for longer, did I mention longer? Oh just pull the frickin bandaid off loser.
There are some situations where being alone is just no fun. I am in one. Actually, I'm in several but the one I'm in right now is by far the worst. Five minutes. Oh tick faster! Faster. FASTER. I want beer now. And I want barmaids with fascinating views on what to wear to work. A denim jumpsuit? Yes please. A black thing with fishnets, flat gosfords, kind of like girl-chaps with little bits of leather strategically crossing from front to back - it would, after all, be bad if the thing just flew open - and gods know what else...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need more comments.... hmmmm cant think of any off hand

Apples said...

I'm afraid the shift prior to this post was totally laying the groundwork. There's not much to do except be alone with your thoughts...

PS. Won't be at work this Saturday, I'm seeing the Stereophonics! BUT. Rest assured, you won't have to work Sunday. I'll be there, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Godzilla from the microwaved freezz-O-snacks... happens all to often Im afraid