Thursday, July 19, 2007

Er

1. The internet is boring tonight but reading Othello feels too much like work and so I linger.

2. For the love of god would someone please take me to see Harry Potter? I have a tradition with a friend to see the HP movies as they come out but she's got a family thing and I don't think it'll pan out this time. Also, my mummy and daddy are very far away and they won't be able to take me either. Yes, very feeble, but it won't feel right unless I go with someone.

3. Um.

3 comments:

Winter said...

I thought I was going to have to go see HP by myself, but at the last minute I found out some of my coworkers were going that night, so I went with them.

It's pretty good...

Just go. Do it. ;)

Steph said...

Go alone. I love going to movies by myself, that way if I need to cry I don't have to do the choking, sore throat thing, and don't have to share my munchies.

Shelley said...

I probably will go alone but I won't even get the chance until next weekend. *sigh*

I still feel that it won't be the same without the company. Not in a good way either.