Monday, April 28, 2008

I make the same mistakes every single day.

I drink too much milk and too much tea.

I buy stupid things over the internet when I don't have very much money. I don't care about them when they arrive. Or don't arrive.

I constantly type don;t rather than don't. I think my hands are are retarded as my feet.

I worry, incessantly, about stupid things.

I imagine constantly and fail to notice reality.

I have bruises on my wrists. I have bruises on my wrists.

Jesusfuckingchrist, I have bruises on my wrists. Again.

I oscillate between housewife-of-the-year and living in absolute squalor.

My sheets have been left unwashed so long that they stink of me. It's kind of comforting.

The floor is a litter of cockroaches and old newspapers.

I don't know what any of the words mean anymore.

No comments: