Sunday, July 10, 2005

Yay me

There’s probably some kind of etiquette to the adding bloggy linky things. Need I say fuck etiquette? I’m rather sick of navigating my reading from someone else’s blog. [Having a godly power trip here. Wow.] Though, of course, if anyone has objections they need only comment and I may well heed their concerns. Then again, I might not. [I am godly, after all.] [Come here, my little pretty ones, let me smite you.]
Meanwhile, I am awed by my own ability to actually change shit around on this oh so technical blog thing. Yes, I realise what this says about me, my technical abilities, my skills [I’m really rather good at picking up chicks.] [Damn.], and just how damn easy it is to impress me. Still, I done good and I’m damn proud of me, fine little filly that I am…

No comments: