Friday, December 09, 2005

Choking on the ashes...

It’s come to my attention that my behaviour last Friday evening was, in a word, deplorable. Aside from one horror-show episode of totally and irrationally cold-shouldering someone who deserved infinitely better, I don’t remember much. However, if you were there and were offended then I apologise unreservedly. I have no idea or explanation of my behaviour and I offer none. Excuses are beyond cowardice – I am always to be responsible for my actions.

This was going to be a longer and more rambling post but I’m temporarily exhausted. I will say, however, that this week has been an eye-opener. Things, it seems, are not as they seemed to me. In this spirit I call a temporary hiatus to my blogging non-adventures.

Adieu.

8 comments:

TimT said...

Make it a very temporary hiatus please!

Foxhow said...

Not sure which part of the evening you are referring to.

But you certainly didn't offend me, you were charming.

Agree with Timt about making it a very temporary hiatus

JtH said...

Oh no you don't. I just got my computer back. Your not going anywhere young lady.

Adam said...

Dude, I totally think you might be blowing things way out of proportion. Don't make me come up there to beat you up*.








* Dear police and authority figures, I actually have no intention of beating anyone up despite the above words, especially those people in a different state of Australia to myself. Please side with me in getting young Nails to resume scheduled programming. Thank you.

Andy B said...

Aww. I want blog goodness. :(

Mark said...

Yeah I wanna hear more about the Friday nite thing. Gimme.

BourbonBird said...

You'll be back. They always come back.

nailpolishblues said...

Thanks for the commentary folks but I feel the need for a big old panto beg..something along the lines of 'oh come back to us Ms Neurotic one'...



Seriously though, there'll be a return, fairly soon too, but you may regret your eagerness.