Monday, February 20, 2006

Lazy Sunday afternoon post

Random iPod 10:

1) Do You Want To – Franz Ferdinand: You Could Have It So Much Better
2) Julia – The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) [Disc 1]
3) Miles From Nowhere – Cat Stevens: Tea For The Tillerman
4) Up Around The Bend – Credence Clearwater Revival: Keep On Cooglin (Disc 2)
5) Don’cha Go ‘way Mad – Ella Fitzgerald: Lady Ella
6) Crackity Jones – Pixies: Doolittle
7) Chemical Smile – Everclear: Sparkle And Fade
8) They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbours!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh! – Sufjan Stevens: Come On Feel The Illinoise
9) Tonite – Spiderbait: Tonight Alright
10) Auf Achse – Franz Ferdinand: Franz Ferdinand

I don’t know what that proves but I think that if I’d actually listened to that line up I’d be in a psych ward by now. Anyway, I swiped the idea from here. Do your own, share with me, I care. Really, I care.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Glad you liked the idea!

Shelley said...

It's very very addictive.

Anonymous said...

Dance Me In - Sons and Daughters
Like a Call - Architecture in Helsinki
Pluto pts 1&2 - Custard
Lover I don't have to love - Bright Eyes
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
From a Balance Beam - Bright Eyes
Mofo - U2
Out the Window - Violent Femmes
Wave of Mutilation - The Pixies

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Dust to Dust by Deborah Conway.

Unknown said...

God Damn! I guess to do this I actually have to have my mp3 with me? Bloody service techs at creative still haven't sent it back.

Shelley said...

You could make it up - we'd never know - but then you'd never admit to having super-tragic shit on there...let the machine decide...you know they will develop cockroach bodies and take over the world.
Um, yeah.