Monday, November 13, 2006

Officially wetting my pants now.

I have a job interview tomorrow morning. I still have to rescue my clothes from the washing machine, wash my hair, and pluck my eyebrows. I also have to sort out a foreign train timetable and, somehow, stop freaking out. I have only just printed off my cv (in a nice shade of grey as the black isn’t working)(oops) and organised my academic transcript and referees and so forth. I think maybe I should have done all that before I applied for anything.
I’m having some truly awful nerves and haven’t managed to read up on the company, or rather their product, as I’d like to. I’ve also had my mum here all weekend and haven’t had enough sleep…
I don’t really like job interviews – they always make me feel like a prat.

Mantra: I am worthy, I rock, I am a smart little cookie, I can freakin’ well do this and do it well!

9 comments:

Dan said...

Hell, you got this! No luck needed! If they don't hire you, it just wasn't meant to be. Don't worry about shit!

Pomgirl said...

More than worthy. Good luck!

TimT said...

YEAH! GO NAILS!!

Enny said...

How did it go?!

Mish said...

You are totally going to kick ass, nails!

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure it went well! Details!!!!

PS. I love the mantra!

Dan said...

Oh, and the "Mantra" is kinda Jack Handey-ish, but I dig!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! Good luck :)

Dan said...

Sooooo? How did it go?