1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ugh. And then, double ugh, I look like a freakin’ egg from the side, one with a wobbly belly. So very wrong.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$135 and bits.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
This one. I’m dead gone on it.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I only use one and it’s a good old-fashioned bring bring.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Grey thing that emphasises my boobies and, alas, the jellied mass of belly beneath.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Is ‘dumbarse’ a label?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I’m in socks just now.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark to sleep in, bright to do in.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think Enny’s way more together than I’ll ever be. An interesting wee thing.
12. What does your watch look like?
I don’t own a watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Eating dinner and watching Jericho.
14. What did the last text message you received on your mobile say?
‘What ho, old thing! Any word on the job front?’
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There’s one up the road, I think – the road opposite Edgeware road.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My lovely soft-brown-fake-fur-throw-rug-thing.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. How fucking pathetic.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I don’t own a camera so I don’t take photographs so I don’t use any film so I don’t have any film to be developed.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
They’ve all been a bit fraught.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Moon over a desert.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Money please. Flying would be super awesome but I’m too broke to say no to a million.
26. Do you like someone?
I’m too conflicted answer that.
27. The last song you listened to?
‘Touch me’, The Doors.
28. What time of day were you born?
7.45a.m. – It’s no wonder I’ve never much liked mornings.
29. Whats your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I’m aware of.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was lying in bed, sick, waiting for Star Trek to come on TV. The bed was in my room in a share house near Sydney Uni. A few minutes later I was in the kitchen making tea and chatting to a housemate about it – we thought it was an accident, that’s how early our coverage was.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get cranky and smack them.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Honestly, no. It’s a virtue I’d like to have but it’s a bitch of one to cultivate as you’re aware of your own hypocrisy.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Somewhere secret and hidden. I’m a bit off tattoos at the moment. Very boring.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I’d like Spanish. I have no real reason for this, I just like the idea of it.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
That depends. I wouldn’t move to such charmingly named places as Tumut or Murgon…probably not anyway…
39. Are you touchy feely?
No, people touching me makes me tense. Especially if they’re strangers.
40. What’s your life motto?
What. The. Fuck.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I’m not big on artificial enhancements. When I sleep the only thing is my nose ring because it’s a bugger to take out. If I’m awake then it’s my garnet ring, my glasses, and my nose ring.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I love my Sydney.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote a letter in a card a few weeks back – just to catch up with an old friend.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
That sounds dirty. I don’t like to get my hands dirty.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That my bitch ex-housemate was working with a uni friend of his.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Someone nicked a shawl…hello Australia!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don’t dress fancy.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My neck does from hunching over.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Burned by love? No, usually I’m burned by witchcraft and matches.