Saturday, December 09, 2006

I rule the waves

Here’s where I put in a gloating little message about how I managed to a) change the too-high lightbulb and b) fix my dvd player all by myself. Give it five minutes and something shall explode. Life simply isn’t meant to be this good. Quick, someone make up an anti-jinx spell and do it lots!

In other news…um, nothing much, so I’m going to share some of the phrases that, somehow, help people find my blog. I really got confused when I ‘virgin cunts’ was the way to find my blog until I realised that I’ve had a couple of issues with VirginBlue that I have described using some colourful and charming phrasing.
Anyway, for your delectation we have:
• when did it rain in Sydney in 2005 – to which I have no real answer. I must start putting things like this down in my diary. Anything in my diary…
• in polish language, how do you say shit – a nice start might be to not read blogs that are written almost entirely in English. Try a dictionary not a blog.
• my luve is like a white white sheep - ….?
• "i gave him what he wanted" – and? Not enough information, I want details. I don’t know how that leads here, it’s been a hell of a long time since I gave any ‘him’ anything he wanted. Yes, I know, poor reflection on my life blah bah.
• why am i such a weak loser – Isn’t it interesting how google is the new god? Seriously, who googles a phrase like that? And what kind of a reply are they searching for? [Oh well fuck me, I come in at number four in that search.]

Um. That’s about it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in a band, I once got 'unprofitable songwriting'. I was bummed, but much enlightened.

Knockin' on wood for you.

Shelley said...

Your insults used to be so subtle...

Anonymous said...

But your comments are just as cryptic as ever.

Shelley said...

Cryptic, mon chéri? But I'm no good at crosswords!

Unknown said...

Google is sort of turning into the answer for everything. Oh, I'll just google it has entered our vernacular. It's a bit scary actually.

Unknown said...

Google is sort of turning into the answer for everything. Oh, I'll just google it has entered our vernacular. It's a bit scary actually.

Anonymous said...

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!

Shelley said...

Actually, I'm one of those people who over use google. I heart it, it's such fun.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher! the epic autobiography of Mark Papertrap wherein he details the making of an angel-headed young hipster...coming to a bookstore near you soon, yeah, real soon...