Friday, August 03, 2007

Three things about today…no, four…


  • I suddenly missed the cigarette advertising of my childhood. Maybe I should buy some posters as some kind of permanent memory…
  • Overheard in Sydneytown: a cheerful train driver announcing the stations. He even said ‘good evening’ and ‘welcome to’.
  • I joined facebook.
  • This one is directly related to the last one and makes me want the first one a lot. I viewed the friends (oh, look, I had nothing better to do) of a former schoolmate, one who is some kind of Hillsongite, and found Kevin Rudd. It’s getting harder and harder to vote for you Kevvie and you seem to be our only hope. Please stop fucking it up.

2 comments:

JahTeh said...

I joined Facebook, what do I do with it?

Shelley said...

Absolutely fucked if I know. I've been looking up people from school, though not very many are listed, and that's about it. It makes me realise how few people I know and how quickly I forget most of them once they're out of my life.