Monday, February 18, 2008

Hey

I just made an executive decision not to go shopping today and I instantly feel better about the world. I have now given me a mandate to mooch about, share some love time with the couch, to do, oh, not much. Days of absolute sloth are lovely, aren’t they?

In other news, I am eagerly awaiting an email. If I tell you that I have a whole new packet of chocolate digestives to share will that speed up the process? Thought not.

In other other news – Maxine McKew’s maiden – oh my god, I think I fell in love a little.

I might spend some time today nesting. Organising the mess. Yeurch, maybe not.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Okay, what's this important email about? Also if I can make this Saturday that means we get to meet, cool huh....

Shelley said...

That would be very cool.

I'm going with the element of surprise with the email. It would be a tad boring if I knew what it said before it arrived...