Monday, November 02, 2009

Mitzi's meme

Where is your cell phone? Table.

Your hair? Wet.

Your mother? Elsewhere.

Your father? Ditto.

Your favorite food? Haigh's.

Your dream last night? Absent.

Your favorite drink? Tea.

Your dream/goal? Equilibrium.

What room are you in? Lounge.

Your hobby? Being.

Your Fear? Marionettes.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? There.

Where were you last night? Here.

Something that you aren’t? Happy.

Muffins? No.

Wish list item? Numerous.

Where did you grow up? Australia.

Last thing you did? Dinner.

What are you wearing? Scruffiness.

Your TV? Skins.

Your pets? Elsewhere.

Your friends? Quiet.

Your life? Sad.

Your mood? Heavy.

Missing someone? No.

Vehicle? Docs.

Something you’re not wearing? Bra.

Your favorite store? Pentimento.

Your favorite color? Red.

When was the last time you laughed? 3.30ish.

Last time you cried? Days.

Your best friend? Ah...

One place that I go to over and over? Work.

Person who emails me regularly? No-one.

Favorite place to eat? Soni's.

2 comments:

M L Jassy said...

Yay, I have had a post named after me! It doesn't take much to make me happy. Haigh's is also a favourite food of mine, esp after seeing their factory in Adelaide. Then they followed me back to Syd and opened the shop in that fancy mini-mall. I think the question 'emails you regularly' should be changed to 'facebooks you regularly', cz I do, and then I could've been named TWICE in one post! Happy to be be happy for you and fire mood logic at you: if you're Haighsy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap). Dark or milk, nuts or none? Let's hence there and spend our pennies soon and have a cocoa swoon.

Shelley said...

I think I would end up Augustus Glooped in a chocolate factory. Not a bad way to be but still - what horror! - contaminating chocolate. I am most partial to the caramel chocs. I will eventually try everything at least once though. Probably two or three times. One must make sure.