Thursday, December 06, 2007

This is neither a cigarette nor chocolate and is, therefore, a good thing.

I stole this from Martin and Dan because they are sweet and I am bored and desperately in need of distraction. Also, I’m being too intense to write a proper post and, shit, I had another reason but I forgot it. Accelerate.

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
No. I’m not even sure I remember who the last person I kissed was. Unless you mean in a platonic way in which case please forgive me for making assumptions.

2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. What you would be doing right now?
Er, possibly much the same. I might be trying to molest an unwary young man though.

3. What do you want?
A cigarette. I'd also dearly like, as Anastasia so charmingly says, a pash and a bit of a grind - with the right person, of course. Possibly a cigarette after that too.

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
It’s been a very long time since I shared a bed with anyone.

5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes. I also talk to my plants and my fish and other random household objects/lifeforms.

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Yeah. Possibly not one of my best habits.

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
Pretty much EVERYONE. I’m awfully embarrassed about it too.

8. How long is your hair?
I guess about 50cms or so. I’m not good with measurements though.

9. Do you like Batman?
I don’t dislike Batman.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
J., I don’t think he meant it though.

13. Do you like anyone now?
Like? I can name two crushes and someone I’m desperate for but don’t like-like, you know?

14. When was the last time you lied?
At about ten to eight this evening.

16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
I don’t think so.

18.Last thing you cooked today?
Pasta.

19. Did you have a nap today?
No.

20. Whose house did you go to last?
My cousin Yvie’s.

21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans.

22. Why is the sky blue?
Do I look like I care? Ask a scientist. They have good answers to questions like this.

23. Do you like green beans?
Yes but only if they’re not overcooked.

24. Do you swear a lot?
Rather a lot, yes.

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
It’s a black bonds t-shirt. I found it in my drawer.

27. Do you use an alarm clock?
Two. I do not get along with mornings.

29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
No.

30. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
I’m not sure.

32. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yes. Fucking bitch.

34. Do you wear underwear?
Yes, I’m insecure.

35. Do you wear a bra?
There’s really nothing like corsetry to remind one that one is, essentially, bound and a slave, so yes.

36. What size?
Tit sized.

37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Bit of both.

39. Do you have a tan?
I’m slightly brown. That’s genetics for ya.

45. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

47. Do you miss someone today?
Yes, quite a lot of people today, some of whom I saw.

No comments: